As part of our mission and core values we work to achieve our mission, honor our values and follow our guiding principles every day by following a process and mindset we call COMMIT. Through COMMIT, we build loyalty and create a shared vision of success with customers, suppliers and co-workers.
Air Technologies is one of the largest industrial distributors and service providers in the United States with a team of experts that prides itself on offering technical expertise and solutions across our broad product portfolio for industrial automation, electrical, fluid power, mechanical power transmissions, air compression, pumping systems, industrial finishes and fluid handling. We have over 40 locations across 19 states.
Since 1963, Air Technologies has established the kind of success that comes from hiring the best people, providing the best product and service solutions, and committing to the highest quality customer service. Today, Air Technologies is the largest industrial compressor distributor in the world! We are Atlas Copco’s top performing distributor in the U.S., and Atlas Copco is the most purchased air compressor in the world! From the very beginning, our company leaders stressed the importance of hiring and developing great people, treating them right and coupling their talents with a wide range of products from top vendors to provide customers with the best quality products and technical application expertise and services at the lowest possible costs. We have always believed that professional management and state-of-the-art operating and logistics systems are important to the success of the people we work with. While our product lines have expanded significantly over the years, our commitment to integrity and fairness in all transactions with customers, suppliers and associates has remained constant and allowed us to grow rapidly.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Servicing, troubleshooting, and repairing air compressors, pumps, gear boxes, and related rotating equipment.
- Provide detailed failure analysis as well as equipment/system recommendations to
improve reliability and/or performance.
- Completing work reports detailing work performed as well as parts lists and other required paperwork.
- Potentially maintain a service vehicle with proper equipment, tools, and parts to promote efficient, factory approved methods for servicing equipment.
- Projecting a positive and professional image of Air Technologies to customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Excellent technical and mechanical skills.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Associates degree or related job experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Multi-craft and/or technician experience desirable.
- Be able to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A self-starter and highly motivated person
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and organized work habits allowing unsupervised work.
- A commitment to the concept of “doing it right the first time”
- Technically knowledgeable, conscientious, detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License, must be able to complete a drug test and background check.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend for long periods of time repeatedly.
Air Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our benefits program includes medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan – Additionally, we offer paid time off, short-and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance (with the opportunity to purchase additional life insurance coverage), business travel insurance