AG361 Series, Automatic, 1.4mm (.055"), Conventional Spray Gun
All AG-360 Series Automatic guns, AG-361, AG-362 and AG-363, are designed for ease of cleaning and maintenance due to the streamlined configuration. The guns are designed to function in tough working environments of today’s finishing industry. A minimum number of replacement spare parts ensure long life and reliability for a maximum productivity with minimal downtime.
The AG-361 and AG-362 can be configured in a comprehensive range of conventional, HVLP or TransTech Air Caps providing a choice for environmental compliance, transfer efficiency, atomization and application requirements. The series features simple construction, stainless steel fluid passages, compact size and weight, and multiple options.
Request For Quote
AG-361 Automatic Gun
Low Pressure Air Atomizing Spray gun for fine finishing and General Industrial applications.
- AG-361 series shares common Air Caps and fluid tips with the market leading DeVilbiss PRO Lite hand gun. This means the AG-361 range offer consistent application parameters between Automatic and Hand spray stations in the same facility
- Modular, easy to maintain gun construction
- High Grade Stainless Steel gun head and fluid passageways for use with all coating types
- Air Caps available in HVLP, Trans Tech/High Efficiency and CONVentional Air Atomization versions
- Total control of application parameters by means of independent Atomizing and Spray Pattern air plus an 18 ‘click’ per revolution fluid needle control knob.
Evolve for your process with Accessories…
- Atomization Type
- Fluid Needle & Nozzle size
- Fluid Needle & Nozzle construction
- Local ATOM & FAN air control or Remote control
- 18 click/rev needle control or full needle opening with remote fluid control or Micrometer fluid control
- 90° Air cap indexing or free rotation
- Dead-head fluid feed or Recirculating