15 Gallon Pressure Tank, Stainless Steel
BINKS 183S- ASME CODE STAINLESS STEEL TANKS give you application flexibility with our best chemical resistance. Suitable for waterborne coatings
Binks Pressure feed containers are used to allow the coating material to be prepared, thinned and conditioned, constantly agitated (if required) and then supplied in bulk to consistently maintain the correct spraying viscosity and pressure.
The Binks range is equipped with easy to operate air regulators (to set the desired fluid outlet pressure), safety pressure relief valves and Manual, Rotary or Oscillating agitation types are available to provide the best quality agitation.
Binks Pressure Feed Containers are constructed from the highest grade materials and fully comply with European and Global pressure regulations including PED, ATEX and ASME.
Binks have a pressure feed tank to fit every application.
- Fully approved and CE marked to the latest pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC.
- Constructed from Heavy Gauge steel with forged steel clamps
- St St & Carbon Steel Plated tank range covers ALL industrial applications
- Higher pressure rating for Heavier materials
- Range offers complete material handling suitability for solvent and waterborne coatings
- Inner Liners reduce cleaning time and save coating material
- Bottom outlet conversion kits available
- Single air regulator as standard with optional dual outlet kits
Binks offer a selected range of Air Driven paint agitators for general use, the range includes Drum & Pail mounted agitators with Heavy Duty motors.
|Agitation||15:1 Gear Reduced Agitator|