California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure Statement
California Transparency & Compliance
In accordance with California’s Civil Code section 1714.43 (California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010) OTC Industrial Technologies declares that we strive to maintain a culture of compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and the highest standards of ethics and business conduct with respect to human trafficking, slavery and forced labor of any kind, including child and prison labor.OTC Industrial Technologies expects its suppliers to conduct their businesses not only in a lawful manner, but also in compliance with the same high standards of integrity and ethics.
- OTC Industrial Technologies expects its suppliers to refrain from the direct or indirect use of slavery, forced labor or any forms of human trafficking. OTC Industrial Technologies informally monitors its supply chain to evaluate the risks of noncompliance involving slavery and human trafficking issues. This monitoring effort is conducted by OTC Industrial Technologies, and not by a third party. OTC Industrial Technologies will not knowingly do business with any supplier that supports, condones or otherwise has issues with slavery, human trafficking or forced labor.
- OTC Industrial Technologies informally monitors its supply chain and assesses all potential suppliers in an effort to detect any issues, but does not currently conduct any formal audits. If a supplier is determined to have violated applicable laws or has a higher level of risk in this regard, OTC Industrial Technologies will take all appropriate action, which may include auditing the supplier’s facilities.
3. OTC Industrial Technologies does verify/request direct suppliers certifications regarding human trafficking or slavery if asked or required by our customers.
4. OTC Industrial Technologies does not currently have any specific standards or procedures in place that pertain to slavery and human trafficking.
5. OTC Industrial Technologies does require all employees to complete sex trafficking training through OTC University.