Compact Series, X Body, .85mm (.033"), HVLP Automatic Spray Gun
Advanced technology for the optimal mix of performance and efficiency.
Designed for Superior Finish and Performance
The DeVilbiss Compact Automatic Spray Gun has been designed to provide long life even in the toughest working conditions. Using all the latest advances in atomization technology, the Compact Gun provides users a product that saves money by increasing application rates and reducing material consumption. Available in Two models; Compact Automatic I and Compact Automatic X. The Compact X has all the features of the Compact I plus fast and easy removal from the mounting block.
COMPACT AUTOMATIC I FEATURES
- Wide range of air caps in HVLP, Trans-Tech and Conventional technologies.
- Removable stainless steel spray head for fast, easy maintenance.
- Control of spray performance and fluid flow with fluid adjusting knob with 18 indexing positions.
- Stainless steel passages for waterborne or solvent based materials.
- Independent fan, atomizing and trigger air for robotic and automatic spray machine applications.
- Indexing air cap for consistent spray pattern.
COMPACT AUTOMATIC X FEATURES
- Fast & easy removal from the mounting block dramatically reduces production downtime.
- No tools required for detachment.
- Recirculating and non-recirculating gun head – all-in-one.
- Fixed gun positioning.
- Small footprint
|Gun Size||Full Size|
|Tip Size||.85mm (.033")|
|Manifold Option||with Manifold|