Full Size Trophy Series, 1.0mm (.040") HVLP Pressure Feed Spray Gun
Whatever size job or part you’re finishing – whatever material you’re spraying – Binks Trophy Series spray guns provide the technology and confidence needed for most jobs and coatings.
Request For Quote
HVLP: Air Pressure is less than 10 psi at the air cap. Meets USA standards
and regulatory requirements
LVMP: Provides equal to or greater transfer efficiency at higher air pressures than HVLP
CONVENTIONAL: Can spray at any air pressure. Good for viscous materials
From wood to metals to ceramics and more, Binks Trophy Series Spray Equipment can handle your coating needs from start to finish.
- Light Weight – one of the lightest spray guns in the industry.
- Designed To The Hand – our gun designers tested a variety of hands and grips to come up with the ideal design for the Trophy. The form is ultimately about function and reduced stress.
- Trigger Pull – the easy trigger pull action is created by the unique, built-in stabilization features.
- No Kick Air Valve – delivers the smoothest trigger pull on the market. Virtually eliminates any recoil from triggering.
- Knobs And Air Cap Rings – all the hand adjustments have been designed and manufactured to make it nearly effortless to dial in on your settings or remove parts for maintenance or substitution.