HOSE FITTING FOR NHA-375275 X 3/8" NPS(F) SWIVEL
Request For Quote
Hosco SST Hose Connectors are designed to provide connections of hose and tubing using the robust and industry leading Hosco barb and nut style retention system. These connectors significantly exceed the performance of other style connectors and provide the highest level of safe and reliable connections found today for use in flammable or hazardous fluid handling. The SST connectors are available in both springguard versions to provide support for the hose or tube at the connector when strain relief is needed, or non-springguard version for a static or stationary connection point. The SST family of hose connectors are available in common sizes of fractional inch or metric hose connection ends, and in straight or compact 90 degree configurations. The connection point is available in two common ends- NPT/BSPT(PT) male in 1/8”, 1/4”, and 3/8” sizes, or NPS/BSPP(PF) female swivel nut in 1/4” and 3/8” sizes.
Feature and Benefits
SST Materials of Construction
- Suitable for most paints, coatings or solvents in use
- Wide range of chemical compatibility
- Reusable, and long service life
Multiple Sizes, Two Configurations
- Provides one common style of connector for fractional inch and metric hoses or tubes with straight or 90 degree styles
- Mechanical retention of hose or tube is best available technology to insure safety and trouble free operation
- NPS/BSPP(PF) connector design is intended for multiple or frequent “make & break” connections for servicing or replacement of components
- Connectors can be installed with the lowest wrench forces in the industry, which is important as dispense or paint stations are made more compact and recessed minimizing installers ability to exert high wrench forces.
|SST Hose Fitting